About Us


Firstly a massive thank you for stopping by and taking time to view our brand new look website, rendles.co.uk.

Rendles are suppliers of quality furniture, offering you affordable sofas, beds, carpets, wardrobes and tables and chairs, and so much more to give your home and office a complete makeover.

Mr. Rendle began selling furniture and carpets way back in 1973 at the time with Callers, a reputable Northeast company until the owners decided to retire back in 1984. 

After acquiring premises in Consett, Rendles was established in 1984. From humble beginnings the business grew rapidly, and we were then forced to move to larger premises on the front street in 1990, where we still trade to this day.

Although we are still very much a family business, we are members of the Minerva furniture group, which gives us the buying power to compete very favourably with national suppliers. 

Even if you haven't purchased from us before, and you live in the Derwentside area, it is highly likely that you have walked on one of our carpets or sat on a chair supplied by us!

Over the years we have supplied our service and furniture to government buildings, churches, retirement homes, hotels, pubs, clubs, businesses and many many homes throughout the North East. 

We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service here at Rendles, making sure we give our customers the very best experience in buying our products.


Here at Rendles we are also very proud to say that 90% of our carpets, beds and furniture are all made here in the UK, and the other 10% from skilled furniture craftsmen that supply us with the quality we carefully choose to offer our customers with our usual high standards.

We would love to invite you to pop in to our showroom here in Consett, at your  leisure, where you will find many examples of our high quality furniture and floor coverings, where one of our friendly experienced sales staff will be there at your disposal.

We have launched our new website to give you a choice of our new products and the latest furniture we supply. Make sure you sign up to our email listings for all the up to date deals and products that we offer!


Please feel free to call us on 01207 590250 or simply email us at rendlesfurniture@gmail.com,  or alternatively fill in the contact form  for more details on any of our products, or for our latest deals and offers.

You can also follow us on Facebook for our up to date products, discounts, special offers, competitions, finance and delivery deals and much more! 

 We look forward to hearing from you in the future

Warm regards

The Rendles Team.


56-58 Front Street 
Consett County Durham